Munja is a .NET assembly containing classes that help you to create your own HTTP applications and services with the minimum of effort. It has been developed using C# to target the latest version of the .NET framework. Using asynchronous communications and multi-threading it is incredibly efficient and secure.
This library is new but don't be fooled by its youth, it's based on 14 years experience of developing to HTTP standards and developing multi-threaded service based code. It's just the first time we've actually packaged it up for other developers to use. Over the years we've had many requests to expand Deputy our Windows web filtering service to include different options. So we figured instead of bloating that application we would release the HTTP code of Deputy to other developers so that they could tailor their own proxy servers.
Munja can be used to create:
- Reverse and forward HTTP proxies
- Filtering web proxy server
- IP tunnelling for secure office communications
- Website downloaders if you want to copy an existing website
- Custom web servers, ideal for super-fast static content delivery
- Safe, controlled browsing environments for home, schools or offices
If you would like to find out more about what Munja offers check out our online documentation and see what you could use Munja to create.
You're convinced that Munja is exactly what you're looking for, contact us using the form to the right of this page to discuss licensing options.